Here you can find instructions on how to create and find the credentials needed for the automatic data sharing scheduler on Google Cloud.
1) Go to Service accounts and click on "Create Service Account":
2) Give it a name, id, and description in step 1 and grant it access to the project to where you want the files to be uploaded:
3) Click on the 3 dots next to your newly create service account and click on "Manage keys":
4) Click on "Add key" and "Create new key":
5) Choose JSON and click on "Create":
6) A file will be automatically downloaded to your computer. Please open it:
7) Fill in the values from the files in the scheduler feature in DI: